Sunday 24 February 2013

First reflective statement

Our course is about academic reading and writing and the period of this course is 4 times in a week; every class takes one hour. I am going to improve my skills in reading and there are some useful exercises on the vocabulary. Also I am going to learn in this course how to write an assay and some projects; from these quizzes I will be better than before in reading and writing.

In the past, I learned the basic things in the English language and I took some exercises in speaking, reading, listening and writing. If anybody tells me give yourself a score out of ten before this course I can tell him or her five. My expectation in this course is to increase the level of reading and understanding of the sentences very well and the level of writing and coordinating the sentences.

  My teacher’s name is Hedley and he is from England and he was born in Newcastle. He works in the Higher College of Technology in Abu Dhabi for the male branch as a teacher. He teaches us how we can use the blogger website and he linked us together to increase the communication between us.

 
I hope in this course to increase my skills in English language and change my weakness into strengths.

No comments:

Post a Comment